Friday, November 04, 2005

Update

Time to get back into consistent updates of this thing. So what's been new lately?
  • We painted our livingroom. Well, almost. The new furniture was not going with the blue very well, so we switched to an olive green-ish color. Craig got most of it done Monday on his day off, but the front wall is still splotchy. One spot is still mostly blue, but with a big green blob in the middle. We talked about taking some brown left over from the basement and painting a trunk, so we'd have a little tree on the wall...the blue and green make it look very nature-y. (just kidding. obviously.)
  • I finally saw "Serenity" after having 3 different coworkers tell me it was awesome. It's very good, if you like sci-fi....which I don't, necessarily...but I still liked it.
  • We got free Funny Bone tickets again, and we're going this weekend. Fun!! I love the Funny Bone. Especially when it's free.

I guess that's about it...not a whole lot of excitement. I can't believe it's November already. November! And it's supposed to be 70 today :) The weekend is here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, you have been busy. olive green sounds great, you go girl. what is serentiy about...hmmm.
have a great time at funny bone, laugh yourself silly, ha ha