Sunday, December 18, 2005

life is busy...

...but it's time to catch up on the blog!

Strange/new experiences I've had lately:

  • Got an empty envelope in the mail. It contained a letter when it left California, but lost it somewhere along the way. That was a first.
  • Went gay bar clubbing. Had a fabulous time.
  • Got a tongue-kiss from a friend’s dog. Ew.

Life has been very good, very exciting, and very much a whirlwind lately. (not that the bullets above are necessarily all examples of this. The dog kiss especially was unexpected, yet I would describe it as neither “good” nor “exciting.” It was, however, a whirlwind. I had two dogs jumping on me at once in an overwhelmingly enthusiastic greeting and everything happened very quickly.)

More after the holidays, I expect…

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I found it interesting that you elaborated on the dog kiss, but not on the gay clubbing. I want to hear more about that! :)