Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Exciting Things

Here are some things I am currently excited about:
  • I learned to crochet yesterday! I started a baby blanket for my little nephew who will be here in the spring. (Shh--don't tell Brian and Sam. It's a surprise.)
  • I get to meet (technically, reunite with) my brother Derek in about 2 and a half weeks. Super exciting.
  • Charlie Dodrill is coming to Columbus this Saturday. More specifically, he's coming to church with us and then playing a private show in my friends' basement. Does it get any cooler than that?
  • Christmas is getting closer.
So yeah, exciting stuff. However, the flip side of all this excitement is that because of my jacked-up personality (just kidding, I know God made me just the way I am on purpose...but seriously, don't you just sometimes wish you were wired differently?), I can quickly go from excited to overwhelmed. I can quickly go from anything to overwhelmed, actually. So I have been overwhelmed lately. My brain has been on overload for the past week or so, and I'm starting to feel like it's me (rather than the broken TV) that has sparks flying out the back.

So if I snap at you or freak out right now, I apologize. I'm just so excited :)

No comments: