Monday, September 26, 2005

Memory Lane

I was looking through old college quote lists and some were cracking me up. So I thought I'd share them, for a fun trip down memory lane. (Yeah, I know, I started a sentence with a conjunction. Hey, if it's good enough for Glencoe, it's good enough for me!)

"Actually, this is a cult." - Matt (at Bible study)

"Are these community socks? You know, like the community bikini underwear?" - Heidi

"I hope I get arrested!" - Michael Brown (campus director of Crusade)

*note written on dry erase board* "Janée: talk to me about cheese. - Beth"

"Hey, I don't know about you, but I don't want to have a crotch on our front door." - Beth

"'Stroganoff' made me lose the Warren County Spelling Bee. Stupid Stroganoff." - Heidi

"We're all racist lesbians." - Sara Ricciardi, about everyone living in Rodgers

"Sour cream is my love language." - Michael Brown

"Dude, you are a hottie. Even the guys think so." - Jay Hawthorne, to Matt Lochtefeld

"That would be me...with a capital 'Y'." - Amy

"I've always been naked, deep down inside." - Erik Marshall

"Okay, let's define 'diarrhea'..."- Beth

"What could be better than roast beef?" - Bobbi "Um, an IV of roast beef?" - Karen (Arby's lover to the core)

"My name is Mike....not Bea Arthur!" - some random guy yelling outside

"Not all boys are dumb. Just the ones that go here." - Janée

"I've got more issues than Time magazine." - Josh Coy, punster extraordinaire

"I think 'gease' is a word. It's a lubricant made from birds." - Ben R, playing Scrabble

No comments: