Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to me :)

List of random things from my birthday yesterday:
  • Craig singing a death-metal version of "Happy Birthday" to me first thing in the morning
  • blogger cubicle (pictures to come)
  • chimichanga with chicken ("I said beef, you jackass!" - what I wanted Justin to say to our waiter, but he didn't)
  • saying goodbye to Teresa :(
  • crying (sad) when I thought Craig had forgotten to get me anything
  • crying again (happy) when he came home with flowers
  • dinner at Molly Woo's (yummmmm)
  • haunted "experience" = 2-hr wait in the freezing cold, crazy-fun game of Catchphrase (sort of), talking about "Lost" with fellow addicts, a 5-minute "lame" walk through the woods (that still scared the crap out of me)

Pictures to come. Thanks friends. It was a great one :)

No comments: